High Roller Casino Terms
- No bonuses will apply here, except the free entry to the Black Jack Tournament.
- All bonuses will only be granted on Players Edge casino
- Players may use their own cash balance on these casino games
- Payouts are subject to any sportsbook bonus requirements
Players Edge Terms
- We strongly encourage you not redeem a second bonus coupon code while still having any funds from a previous bonus in your Players Edge casino account. The system is configured to automatically zero out-any existing bonus money from your casino account when you redeem a new bonus. As the rollover calculator, can only estimate play through 1 per coupon at a time.
- This feature does not affect any deposited funds. It only affects bonus money.
Please be forewarned that our support team or anyone else will be unable to assist you if you play even a single hand/spin after receiving the new bonus money.
- If you redeem a second bonus in error and it causes a zero-out you did not intend to do please submit a ticket so that our casino manager can review and follow up on your request.
- All casino bonuses have a max cashout of $500 in the form of a free play (After meeting playthroughs any amount exceeding $500 will be zeroed out). Players may not transfer or cash more than $500.Any outstanding balance will be removed upon a payout or transfer request. No exceptions.
PLAYERS EDGE TOURNAMENT
Go To Casino, Click on Players Edge and then on Tournament
- Tournament is played only with real cash. No bonus money may be used.
- There is no Entry fee! Players can enter the tournament free. During game play you will be risking your own real money. All winnings are yours or to use in other regular casino games and other wagers.
- Points are used to measure tournament performance. All your game play within a tournament will accumulate points (Player Total Winning Payouts, Player Total Hands Played, Points for Total Number of Games Played, Net winning = Dollars Won – Dollars Wagered, Total winning Payouts, etc. If you have the most points or you are in one of the prize positions at the end of the tournament, you will win one of the posted prizes.
- Points can increase and decrease depending on your game play and the other players’ game play within the tournament. So keep playing and keep checking your score because other players are constantly trying to beat your score. (Exact formula to determine points and winners is available on the scoreboard)
- No risk bets cause disqualification “No risk” betting in games is not acceptable. Example: Betting only on red and black simultaneously in the game of Roulette.
- Players may not win two weeks consecutively and may only claim two prizes per month.
- There must be a minimum of 10 players per tournament in order to justify prizes if less tournament will be forfeited. Referrals are encouraged.
- Additional Rules are posted on the scoreboard.
Contact Customer service if any questions before playing.